License and Regulation
PT. PROFITFXLEVEL(hereinafter, ProfitLevel) is a registered brand name of BCM Begin Capital Markets CY Ltd (previously OX Capital Markets Ltd). BCM Begin Capital Markets CY Ltd is a Cypriot Investment Firm (CIF), authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC) under CIF License No. 274/15. We are licensed to provide the investment and ancillary services in relation to one or more financial instruments respectively, specified in Part I, Part II and Part III of the First Appendix of Law 87(I)/2017 for the Provision of Investment Services, the exercise of investment activities, the operation of the regulated market.
All pre-contractual client information, can be found on our website here
You can find attached the Risk Disclosure Report for the year 2016 here.
You can find attached the Risk Disclosure Report for the year 2017 here.
You can find attached the Risk Disclosure Report for the year 2018 here.
You can find attached the Risk Disclosure Report for the year 2019 here.
BCM Begin Capital Markets CY Ltd, previously Ox Capital Markets Ltd with CIF license number 274/15, is regulated and licensed under the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CYSEC) to provide the following investment and ancillary services in relation to the financial instruments stated further below in the EU Member States:
- Reception and Transmission of orders in relation to one or more Financial Instruments
- Execution of orders on behalf of Clients
- Portfolio Management
- Safekeeping and administration of Financial Instruments for the account of Clients, including custodianship and related services such as cash/collateral management
- Foreign exchange service where these are connected to the provision of investment service
- Granting credits or loans to an investor to allow him to carry out a transaction in one or more financial instruments, where the firm granting the credit or loan is involved in them transaction
- Investment research and financial analysis or other forms of general recommendation relating to transactions in financial instruments
- Transferable securities
- Money-market instruments
- Units in collective investment undertakings
- Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to securities, currencies, interest rates or yields, or other derivatives instruments, financial indices or financial measures which may be settled physically or in cash
- Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to commodities that must be settled in cash or may be settled in cash at the option of one of the parties (otherwise than by reason of a default or other termination event)
- Options, futures, swaps, and any other derivative contract relating to commodities that can be physically settled provided that they are traded on a regulated market or/and an MTF
- Options, futures, swaps, forwards and any other derivative contracts relating to commodities, that can be physically settled not otherwise mentioned in point 6 of Part III and not being for commercial purposes, which have the characteristics of other derivative financial instruments, having regard to whether, inter alia, they are cleared and settled through recognised clearing houses or are subject to regular margin calls
- Derivative instruments for the transfer of credit risk
- Financial contracts for differences
- Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to climatic variables, freight rates, emission allowances or inflation rates or other official economic statistics that must be settled in cash or may be settled in cash at the option of one of the parties (otherwise than by reason of a default or other termination event), as well as any other derivative contract relating to assets, rights, obligations, indices and measures not otherwise mentioned in this Part, which have the characteristics of other derivative financial instruments, having regard to whether, inter alia, they are traded on a regulated market or an MTF, are cleared and settled through recognised clearing houses or are subject to regular margin calls.
Cross-Border Services to the Member States
|Bulgaria||Комисията за финансов надзор / Financial Supervision Commission (FSC)|
|Croatia||Hrvatska agencija za nadzor financijskih usluga / Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency (HANFA)|
|Czech Republic||Česká národní banka / Czech National Bank (CNB)|
|Denmark||Finanstilsynet (Danish FSA)|
|Finland||Finanssivalvonta / Financial Supervisory Authority (FIN-FSA)|
|Germany||Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BaFIN)|
|Greece||Ελληνική Επιτροπή Κεφαλαιαγοράς / Hellenic Capital Market Commission (HCMC)|
|Hungary||Magyar Nemzeti Bank (MNB)|
|Ireland||Central Bank of Ireland|
|Italy||Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa (Consob)|
|Latvia||Finansu un Kapitala Tirgus Komisija / Financial and Capital Market Commission (FKTK)|
|Lichtestein||Finanzmarktauf sicht (FMA)|
|Lithuania||Lietuvos Bankas / Bank of Lithuania|
|Luxembourg||Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF)|
|Malta||Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA)|
|Netherlands||Autoriteit Financiele Markten (AFM)|
|Poland||Komisji Nadzoru Finansowego / Polish Financial Supervision Authority (KNF)|
|Portugal||Comissão do Mercado de Valores Mobiliários (CMVM)|
|Romania||Autoritatea de Supraveghere Financiară (ASF)|
|Slovakia||Národná Banka Slovenska / National Bank of Slovakia (NBS)|
|Slovenia||Agencija za trg Vrednostnih Papirjev/Securities Market Agency|
|Spain||Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores (CNMV)|
|United Kingdom||Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)|